Monday, April 21, 2008

Engagement pics!

A couple of Sundays ago Kyle and I walked around Georgia Tech's campus and Piedmont Park taking engagement pictures. A fraternity brother of his, Michael Schneider, is a fantastic photographer and I am really excited about the pictures he took. Here are just a few of my favorite:











I love pictures - I guess I just love capturing memories and moments in people's lives, and what better way to capture the time you are engaged than with professional pictures? I couldn't be more excited about them. Thanks Michael!

3 comments:

Amy Z said...

You look so skinny in the pictures!

Aleesha said...

I agree with Amy - you look so skinny in the pictures, such a precious little figure, Meg!! And congrats and good luck with everything!

Jenny Fleming said...

you look so beautiful Meg!