Friday, April 4, 2008

Get me out of this apartment...

Less than 2 months left living in an apartment. PRAISE GOD! Last night I crawled into bed a little after 11, exhausted and with a headache, and about 5 minutes later heard the TV from the apartment upstairs blaring. I took a few deep breaths, turned on some of my own music, and prayed for sleep to come.

It seems like at any time of day I will either hear loud music coming from the apartment to our left, loud music coming from the apartment to our right, or loud music/TV coming from the apartment above us. And its always at the worst times - like after midnight, or when I'm trying to study, or when I have a really bad headache.

I am so ready for a house - which is good because we CLOSE IN A WEEK. I know, I know, I haven't answered the question of which house we chose, but I'm waiting to get that perfect picture. You'll just have to keep waiting a little bit longer to find out...

1 comment:

Jenny Fleming said...

YEAAA FOR BLOGGING!!