Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Delicious food

We had our tasting for our reception at Maggiano's on Sunday afternoon and it was absolutely delicious. We were joined by my sister and her husband, and one of Kyle's groomsman with his wife. Everyone gave insightful input and helped make my decisions as easy as possible.

It put a smile on my face to hear Randy, Kyle's groomsman, respond to a comment I had made about him "having" to come to the reception - "This isn't a have to, Meg, I GET to come to this reception." THAT is that attitude I want people to have towards my wedding. I know not everyone has that attitude towards weddings and receptions, but at least I know one person who is excited about it. And I can guarantee you... the food will be GOOD.

1 comment:

Amy Z said...

Mmmmm....I'm still thinking about the food. What a fun Sunday afternoon. Can we do it again this Sunday?