Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday!

Sunday was my 24th birthday (man, I'm getting old) and, although I didn't do much on my actual birthday, I had the chance to celebrate with family and friends beforehand. Last Wednesday my parents came up to visit, and we all went out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom. Afterwards we ate cheesecake (my favorite) for dessert at my sister's house and I got to open presents!

Friday night I went out with a small group of friends to a restaurant called Seasons 52. It was delicious food and great to hang out with people I don't see nearly enough! Here is our group:


PwC friends - I miss working with these people!


Friends from college

2 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

I realized on Monday that I forgot to tell you Happy Bday at the wedding.. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kiwi said...

oh my gosh! i think i have a gray hair!