Thursday, June 12, 2008

Love love love this cd

I currently have a new favorite c.d. (I don't really know what I would say was my previous favorite cd - but I can now say this one is right now)

The Format - Dog Problems


Kyle owns an earlier cd by The Format, which I always enjoyed listening to, and was excited to purchase their most recent cd. And after the second listen, I fell in love.

There is something catchy, and yet musically mature in this album. I am by no means a music expert, or reviewer, but I can honestly say that I am incredibly impressed.

Kyle is borrowing it right now, and it is in his cd player, and every single time he drives me somewhere and I hear it all I want to do is turn it up and get lost in the world of The Format (it really does feel like a different world). I enjoy it very similarly to the way I enjoy my Shins cd. I wasn't expecting to love it so much, but there is something so addictive about listening to these albums.

Anyways, all that to say, I highly recommend giving it a listen.

No comments: