Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm just a little behind...

It's storming and Kyle just left, and I can't fall asleep while it is storming, so here I am watching one of my new favorite shows (Jon and Kate plus 8), and updating.

I wanted to keep updated on the showers and other various wedding-planning activities going on, but I always end up waiting awhile before posting about it. Oops.

However, about a week and a half ago one of my bridesmaids, Corrie, threw me a shower here in Atlanta. It was so much fun - we even ate all of my favorite foods as the snacks. I can't think of any other shower I've gone to where I completely filled my plate up with food and wanted to eat EVERYthing that was there. Hope everyone else liked it though...





Me and my wonderful host, Corrie.


We are down to one month to go til the wedding. There are so many things to get done before then, but I just can't wait for the next 30 days to fly by. And I hope I get it all done!

1 comment:

kiwi said...

i'm so glad you liked the food :) it was fun!