Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm married!

I've finally gotten around to a quick post to update you on what everyone knows already - I'm finally married! Life is still busy as ever, plenty of things occupying my time, but nothing nearly as stressful as right before the wedding. I'll leave you with some of my favorite pictures from the wedding:


This picture shows off the beautiful back of my wedding gown, done by none other than Amy Zimmerman Designs. My sister really is wonderful - I'd give anything for her talent.


Bet you didn't know we caught all of you on camera as well...




Posed pictures aren't my favorite but I love our bridal party so much...

And our families:

My family


Kyle's family


I love that you can see how beautiful the reception hall was. And I always love the first dance. We danced to "Better Together" by Jack Johnson.


One of my best friends, Erin, is currently serving our country in Iraq so she couldn't be at the wedding. We were lucky enough to get her on the phone though.


I love my Daddy


I just think this picture is really cute


I love Stephanie soooo much. She got married last year and I stole my reception from her - hers was at Maggiano's and I liked it so much, I did the same thing! Not only do her and her husband win the prize for travelling the farthest for the wedding (from Seattle!), they are also due to have baby Madelyn in October. That baby will be the cutest ever.


Best friends from college, Kate and Tricia. They also helped me TREMENDOUSLY by setting up everything at the reception. Our other best friend in the group, Katie, couldn't be there because she's doing mission work in Bosnia. We missed her!


There was SOME dancing at the reception! But I mainly wanted to get a picture of Laura Anne since we unfortunately didn't get a pic of the two of us that day. She was in charge of keeping everything running all day, and did a wonderful job. I can't imagine having gotten married without her help. Anyone need to hire a wedding planner should try to convince her to go to work for them. Seriously!


And it's time to go - leaving in the Ramblin Wreck. Finally free!

I'll post honeymoon pics soon. :)

3 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

YEAA FOR GETTIN' HITCHED!!

kiwi said...

hey married lady! i want to see all your pics & hear all about the honeymoon :) i'm thinking a chocolate chip cookie dough date might be in order!

Kristin Roberts said...

our flowers are huge!!! :)